Update? =.=

Haha sorry people.... Haven't been updating my stuff :D and i know i'll kena zha by the painter that drew on my bottle :P. Haha sorry people i guess that i'm just not really an extrovert in talking about my feelings... It's just that i talk a lot about other stuffs.. (Agreed by you all kua.... :P)



Anyway just wanna dedicate this line to the one "fearless/fearful" friend of mine(you decide which la :D). Hey bro... I remember sometime before this, someone was saying about what? Being a BACHOLAR and SINGLE the WHOLE life right??? Hmm.... i wonder who... Come on Kak Cath David and all la... backup if you're reading :D



Well saw a nice site today and look what I've found...(hmm sue or not to sue..)




FELLOWSHIP OF THE DING..WHAT???

They even sell all kinds of stuff that has my NAME!!!!

Underwears even? duh...

Baby clothesCUPS AND BEARS!!??


hats


Video of it even :P

Ok... well i didn't know i was so marketable ( i think i am though....although i'll try my best to be modest XP )


Haha ciaoz time :) 8 am class tomorrow duh... Night =)

5 comments:

  darren

February 26, 2008 at 5:38 AM

wakaaka...bugger,sue for what...ask them to pay u la..dumbass..wow..i wonder who the fearless u talking about...let me knw when u find out ar...hahahaha..

  WeNShaN

February 26, 2008 at 11:49 AM

fellowship of ding? means your whole family eh. let me know when u get royalty k? XD

  Catherine

February 26, 2008 at 12:49 PM

BACK UPPPP! ahahhaa. yeahyeah, i remember DARREN aka FEARLESS fella saying that HE IS GONNA BE SINGLE FOREVER. hahahaa. but DING.. later ying ying angry at me how? you back me up also ah?

  Liz[nmn]

February 26, 2008 at 6:53 PM

Kah kah kah!

Ding I totally support u and back u up 100% cuz someone curang at me..

  Yingying

February 28, 2008 at 12:31 PM

DING !!! painter ar lar.. next time u will get more 'masterpiece' from me XD wait n see lar, haha..

kak...someone curang at me 1st worr...some more my kekasih put the big picture of my "ENEMY" in her blog lah...how ??!!