Exams

Well, i just came back from indiana jones and am too lazy to study (as usual)*smirking*. Papers round the corner and i am just baffled by how fast time actually flies. The day which i just entered college is still fresh in my mind..and now i'm left with what? 216 hours before my CAT exams? duh... Anyways i'm taking my exams in M'cca so i guess that next week will be my last week in college this semester. Feels kind of weird though.. At one time you are going to college everyday whether a not there're classes and now you're leaving it for 1 month. Well it isn't long, i know but it feels different though.

Anyways enough bout those, if i look back into what actually happen these past few weeks of my life, it seems kind of pathetic.. each day i'll wake up, eat, study, eat, plant myself in front of the pc and sleep. Goodness me, i seem to really have no life... Haha luckily i studied in coll or there would have been moss growing round me right now...

Exams soon once again and i am once again forcing myself to plant myself in front of books reading dull stuff which can put you to sleep in 3 seconds. Audit is for one the best example. You don't really get what you're reading and waffle all your way though the tests and when you see the answers it just seems to be common sense. Well the only logical conclusion now is that i guess i have no sense at all during tests and lets pray that doesn't happen next week or the week after.

Saw this equation years ago and guess that its has some truth in it. XD

study = no fail ------ 1
no study = fail ------ 2

1 + 2,

study + no study = fail + no fail

so,

study (1 + no) = fail (1 + no)

that means,

study = fail .... =P

Well frankly i don't really know whats my purpose posting this today and now. I'm just too random i guess. Cheers people. And before i forget,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUYING!!!

PS : Good luck to everyone this exam and make sure we bloody get out of CAT this round. This sem was great(except the studies of course) Hakuna Matata people!!!

0 comments: